Welcome to Fairhill – where we connect people to opportunities for lifelong learning, intergenerational relationships, and successful aging.
- Support for older relatives, usually grandparents, raising children – and activities and resources for the entire family
- Counseling, resources, and other support for adult family caregivers
- Computer training for adults 50 and over
- Proven techniques to help maintain health, prevent injury, and manage health conditions
- Help searching and applying for public benefits for adults 55 and over
- Short-term housing and help for temporarily homeless older adults
- Meaningful volunteer opportunities
- More than 30 organizations leasing space and making their homes on our vibrant campus
- Other wellness and lifelong learning opportunities
Fairhill's latest news and resources:
Kinship Village is featured on News Channel 5. Click here to view the clip.
Fairhill's own Stacey Rokoff discusses Access to Benefits on WKYC. Click here to view the clip.
Check out the Fairhill Encore Store - new shipments every week!