Welcome to Fairhill – where we connect people to opportunities for lifelong learning, intergenerational relationships, and successful aging.
- Support for older relatives, usually grandparents, raising children – and activities and resources for the entire family
- Counseling, resources, and other support for adult family caregivers
- Computer training for adults 50 and over
- Proven techniques to help maintain health, prevent injury, and manage health conditions
- Help searching and applying for public benefits for adults 55 and over
- Short-term housing and help for temporarily homeless older adults
- Meaningful volunteer opportunities
- More than 30 organizations leasing space and making their homes on our vibrant campus
- Other wellness and lifelong learning opportunities
Fairhill's latest news and resources:
Click here to learn about Fairhill's LEED Gold Certified Kinship House & living at Kinship Village.
Check out the Fairhill Encore Store - new shipments every week!